Friday, December 18, 2009

Kissy face

And since this is her baby book, I'm a bad mom for forgetting to post that Piper gives kisses now! The first one was last Thursday (December 10). I was sitting on the couch burping her and she leans into my face with an open mouth, smashes her lips on me for a second and makes a little "mmmm" sound. Absolutely adorable. Of course I melted into a puddle on the floor. When Reid got home, I told him about it and I don't think he believed me until she did it to him the next night. It's super cute too because she gives a kiss and then leans back with a gigantic smile on her face. She is simply the best!

And her first experience with snow was on December 5. I'm not sure she really enjoyed it all that much since she slept through most of the walk, but here we are when we got back from her walk through our winter wonderland ...


I'm also going to try to do more of these mini posts versus waiting to have a good chunk of time to actually write. Especially with the holidays, those are hard to come by, but I'm definitely going to miss lots of fun things if I only post every 18 days ... she's changing so quickly now, it's unbelievable.

Since she is still taking a little snooze, there's one other super cute thing I wanted to note. She curls her toes over all the time. I'm not sure if she's trying to keep her giant feet from looking big or what, but whether in socks or in bare feet, those little toes are crammed right over. And maybe it's because I'm her mom, but I think it's the cutest thing in the whole world.

No comments: