Friday, July 3, 2009

Clearly a false alarm

Seeing as I'm sitting on our screened in porch, having slept in until 9:30 and just cooked a big breakfast with my husband, we were clearly just teased yesterday afternoon/evening by the little bugger.

By the time we went to bed last night, the contractions were gone, and while I've had a couple since I've woken up, they haven't been very painful and certainly haven't been consistent. So when will this little one arrive? Who knows! But seeing as my cervix is very "ripe" (technical medical term apparently - I couldn't have made that up if I tried), there should only be so many of these dry runs until the little one actually makes its grand entrance into the world.

In the meantime, the sun is actually shining so Reid and I have a date by the pool :-)


No comments: