Thursday, February 24, 2011

Peace out snow ... bring on the sun!

The one bad thing about all of the traveling Piper and I have done together is that she's now a total and complete mama's girl. I call her my Velcro baby. She is literally stuck to me at almost all times ... and this is a problem. She'd gotten to be a great daycare kid. I could drop her off, she'd wave goodbye, and then have a happy, fun-filled day. The last few times she's gone now, though, she wavers back and forth between having fun (when she's focused on an activity, such as an art project) and crying for mama. Every time I've picked her up, I can here her crying when I walk into the building. Ugh. When we get back from vacation, we need to figure out how to fix this ... any suggestions? Maybe having her go more than once a week for a while?

And now, let vacation begin! We will be out of here super early tomorrow morning, on our way to see friends in Turks and Caicos. Erica, Pierre, and Sylvie - can't wait to see you :-)

Be prepared for super cute pics of Sylvie and Piper's all day play dates. Let's just hope Piper's not a huge bully ...

No comments: