Monday, March 26, 2012

33 weeks!

Piper asked me last night why I was wearing all black. My response: "because it's slimming." Not that there's any real point in trying to appear 'slim' at this point, but most of the maternity shirts I do own are black, and let's be honest, I'm wearing yoga pants almost full time now because why bother wearing anything else when I spend most of the time on the couch with my feet up. Comfort is king!

So for today's photo session, it was another pair of yoga pants paired with yet another black maternity tank. I feel much bigger than I look in these pictures and I can't figure out what sort of magical illusion is happening with my camera, but I'll take it!

Standard belly shot ...

Uncovered belly!

And full frontal ... I wish I had 33 week pics from being pregnant with Piper, but it looks like the closest we have is from almost 35 weeks so give me a couple more weeks and the comparison will be more accurate, but I do think this belly sticks out more than with Piper.

No comments: