Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pictures - finally!!

I spent an extra 30 seconds on my feet this morning, added a swipe of mascara, and did a quick photo shoot with my husband. After nearly 5 weeks of no pics, here's documentation of 34 weeks and 5 days!

Straight up profile shot of the little one in there ...

Cradling to try to give size a little more perspective (because I think it still looks smaller in pics) ...

View from the front...

The closest I'm getting to naked on the Internet while 8.5 months pregnant...


As you can see, I had my hair chopped right before bed rest started. When I actually spend some time with it and blow dry, it doesn't look like a "mom" haircut, but I didn't even shower this morning so it is what it is for now!

Based on these pics, boy or girl?

2 comments:

kat said...

you look great Jen! I enjoy reading all your posts!

S&L Evans said...

I think it looks like you are having a boy. Guess we'll find out very soon!!