Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Week 9 ... Olive

Not a lot of news coming out of upstate New York this week, but no news can be good news every once in a while. We had a fun time in Maine, Olive should be about an inch long, and with any luck, his/her tail should be gone. I'm still feeling tired, but that's to be expected for another three or four weeks, and then my energy should be back with a vengeance! I'm looking forward to that :-)

That's obviously not the only reason why I'm looking forward to life in three to four weeks - at that point, we should be pretty much in the clear that little Olive is going to come along. That means we can stop keeping this secret and start getting to work! I'm a planner, I'm excited to start thinking about the nursery and everything else that we need to work on before the end of January. It's going to be FUN.

Short post, but I need to get to work. More to come later in the week!

No comments: