Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Itchy mama

I swear this little one likes to keep things interesting! This morning I woke up with an incredibly itchy abdomen, and after a shower, I could see that my stomach had little red bumps all over it. A rash for no reason ... great. So I called the doctor's office, again - they really should be on speed dial at this point - and I learned that random belly rashes can happen during pregnancy. Good to know. Luckily, the itchiness has subsided, but if it returns, I now know that I can take over the counter benedryl and can apply a prescription cream that I need to go pick up from CVS. I also now have another doctor's appointment on Friday to make sure that it's going away/gone, and if it's not, then they want to see it. Good grief!

The great news is that tomorrow is my last day of bed rest - HOORAY!!!

The little one is jumping on my bladder as I type so I'm taking that as my hint to wrap up this short post ... itchy mama out.

No comments: